Into the Night to Save the Day!
Perfectly timed for Halloween fun, PJ Masks – Time to be a Hero features six fan-favourite episodes and follows the exciting adventures of Connor, Amaya and Greg.
The three friends attend school like everyone else, but when something goes awry in the city, they get ready for their mission.
Because ... Nighttime ... Is ... The ... Right ... Time ... To ...Fight ... Crime!
As day turns to night, the heroes put their pyjamas on and activate their animal amulets.
They magically transform into their dynamic superhero alter egos: Catboy, Owlette and Gekko and become the fantastic and unstoppable PJ Masks team.
The six action-packed adventures featured on PJ Masks – Time to be a Hero are:
- Speak UP, Gekko! - When Romeo starts using Gekko’s voice for no good, Gekko has to get over his stage fright and get his voice back.
- Catboy & Master Fang’s Sword - Night Ninja has stolen Master Fang’s prized sword and Catboy wants it back, but he will have to learn not to let his anger get in the way first.
- Catboy vs. Robo-Cat - Catboy has to get Amaya’s and Greg’s stolen superhero pajamas back from Romeo so they can transform into Owlette and Gekko and help him save the day . . . unless he learns that you don’t need superpowers to be a hero.
- Owlette and the Giving Owl - Owlette’s prized ‘Giving Owl’ statue is stolen by Luna Girl to decorate her new headquarters. If Owlette doesn’t learn it’s better to give than receive, Catboy and Gekko could become trapped in Luna Girl’s newest HQ for good.
- Catboy’s Flying Fiasco - When Catboy receives a scooter as a gift from an unknown aunt, something smells fishy. But when he can use it to fly, it’s too good to leave at home. Too bad that it’s really a “gift” from . . . Luna Girl!
- Owlette and the Flash Flip Trip - Using his newest machine, Romeo erases all the stories from books and replaces them with pictures of himself. Rather than relying on her own skills, Owlette plans to use the moves of her favourite comic character, Flossy Flash, to save the day.
Ru amazingly sat down in front of the telly for the whole 72 minutes, without wanting to do anything else, which is extremely rare for him!
Wearing his PJ Mask pyjamas and with his little PJ Mask figures by his side he happily sat and watched episode after episode, using his figures to play along as he watched.
He loved being able to watch all of his favourite episodes at once.
His very favourite one was Catboy vs Robo Cat which we did had to watch on repeat all of Sunday afternoon.
Which worked out well as it meant the other boys got some peace to play the Wii in peace without Ru moaning at them!
A fantastic DVD for all PJ Mask fans, and a perfect stocking filler!
PJ Masks – Time to be a Hero will be available to download and on DVD from Monday 30th October 2017.
Find the DVD on Amazon Here for only £7.99