I saw someone with Glitter Jelly on Instagram a few weeks ago and instantly the hunt was on.
I needed some of this pink amazingness in my life!!
As if jelly wasn't fantastic enough .... Glitter Jelly! I don't need to say anymore, I know you'll all agree it's bloody amazing!
I hunted high and low and eventually found some in Morrisons.
So with my pack of pink dust I decided to make some Jelly Boats for the boys.
To make you will need ::
3 big oranges
Hartley's Glitter Jelly
500ml Hot Water
A jug to mix the jelly in
A muffin tin to support the orange skins,
•Dig out the orange flesh and put aside to feed the wild ones later.
• Pour the Jelly mix into a jug and add 500ml of boiling water.
• Stir until the jelly has dissolved.
• Pour Jelly Into the orange skins.
• Pop into the fridge.
• Leave to set for a good few hours, over night is better!
• Once set, cut them into quarters and let the wild ones have a jelly feeding frenzy!
I tried to save a couple for myself and Jon but the beasties were'nt interested in sharing with us oldies!