So it would seem my little Bear is ready to start Potty Training!
So I've teamed up with Potty Training Academy and My Carry Potty to share with you guys how we get on!
My Potty Training Pack pretty much contains everything and more that you will need to encourage your little one to start potty training.
In this first post I'm going to share whats inside our Potty Training Pack!
- George & Hollie and the Magic Potties Book
- George & Hollie and the Magic Potties DVD
- I'm in Potty training badge
- Potty Training Academy Leaflet with helpful tips and information
- A well done certificate
- A nicely sized reward chart
- The Potty Training Academy Programme leaflet
- A magic reward box
- Huggies Pull-Ups leaflet with money off coupons.
And of course every Childs favourite thing..... Lots and Lots of Stickers!
We were also sent the super cute My Carry Potty in the LadyBird design, which perfectly matches Rupert's favourite boots.
I'm excited about taking this next step with Rupert, as I wasn't sure this would be a milestone he would be hitting just yet.
He's amazed me with his readiness and I cant wait to see how he gets on.
In my next post I'll be sharing with you;
When to start potty training - The signs to look out for,
More about the George & Hollie book,
What we are putting inside Rupert's Magic Reward box,
An update on Rupert's progress and how he's getting on with his Carry Potty.