I took the Organyc challenge and swapped my usual baby wipes for a pack of their baby wipes!
Usually when I swap baby wipes it always ends up with someone getting nappy rash ..... But I felt rather confident that wouldn't happen this time. As Organyc baby wipes are 100% organic cotton which makes them ideal for babies with delicate skin.
The packaging was nice, they smelt fresh and they weren't overly wet. Which I've found some baby wipes to be and this can be a cause of nappy rash. You get 60 wipes in a pack which I think is pretty good.
None of the boys got a rash and the wipes did the job well. I didn't need to use a big stash to wipe away the mess one or two did it rather nicely, so the pack lasted that bit longer.
One thing that I should mention is that I found that the wipes didn't come out of the packet as easily as some other brands and I had to prepare by getting them out before changing a pooey bum, otherwise .... Mainly Ru would have wiggled away and left a trail of brown behind him.
Overall I'm really impressed with the Organyc baby wipes.
Happy bums ..... Happy mum
Organyc also sell ....
Intimate care wet wipes and wash
Why choose Organyc??
• 100% certified organic cotton cleaned with oxygen peroxide (naturally occurring disinfectant)
• Hypoallergenic composition: no perfumes, no colourants, no synthetic materials, no SAP ( super absorbent polymers)
• Naturally soft and breathable to prevent skin irritation, rashes or redness
• High absorbency due to the natural properties of cotton fivers.
• Completely biodegradable and compostable: wrapping and back sheet pad layer are made from Mater-Bi, a bio-polymer film derived from corn starch.
You can find our more on their website :: www.pravera.co.uk